Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World

+2
Central Texas
Chairman Brander
6 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World

Post by Brighton Kensington Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 am

I say nominations
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 3 Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

General Assembly Representative
Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:35 am

What are the top 3 super powers out of what we have brander thought to himself? He knew the Amero economy as well as the nations military was known around the world. They took the whole nation of Mexico in matter of weeks in the 70's. He signaled that he would like to speak, " I would like for the United States of Amero to be one of those permeant seats." The hundred or so Amero officials sitting behind their chairman cheered with pride. " I feel that the USA can represent the values of world peace and have the manpower to protect the values and morals of this region".
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am

"But wouldn't every nation wish to be part of the Defense council? But then again a nation could wish to be the GS. So why don't we pick the GS because that eliminates one person. So I suggest. We elect the first GS. And then the other three of us would be the permanent members of the defense council. Do one election to finish both. So who wishes their nation to host the first GS?"
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am

I say we have a election where we all can vote without knowing
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 am

"All GS elections are going to have to be public. This is to make sure there isn't any fraud. and that there is transparency for the public. But if we go the USA and Galatians way of selecting the DC. I also nominate Central Texas for the Defense Council."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 am

OOC: So whats the plan are we picking someone or what?
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 am

OOC; Currently we have to choose whether we are to pick the GS first. Making the other three nations the permanent members. Or picking the three DC members first and then the GS. So I suggested do the GS in order to just do one election to get both over with.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am

OOC:I agree
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:51 am

OOC: Currently Me and the AU announced they wished to be part of the DC. Removing them as candidates. That leaves the Galatians, CSM, and Kernan. CSM is not there yet to they don't count as anything currently.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 am

OOC: What do you mean.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 am

OOC: You agreed to elect the GS first right? And because before that you nominated the AU for the DC. That implied you don't wish to be the GS due to a DC permanent member can't be the GS or president of the GA or chief justice. So by saying the Au wants to be part of the DC. You can't be the GS.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 am

No I am fine with that I am just trying to get a better understanding of what is going on, I think Boose should be the other Perm member
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 am

OOC: Well Boose needs to get here before we decide the GS Razz. But I believe the best composition for the perm members should be Ct, AU, and CSM. Nevermind that we are on the same continent Razz.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 am

I think that is true. Why not King kensington having one of those chairs?
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 am

OOC:Remember that it would be his nation not him personally Razz . But honestly we should get his opinion. And then whether Kernan wishes to be the Acting GS.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 am

occ: ok
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 am

OOC: He means I haven't posted my arrival. Sorry gentlemen but I work 2:30 pm - 11: 00 PM Central Time all days save Wednesday and Friday

IC: President Boose scurried into the back of the room hoping no one had noticed his arrival. It had been a mistake to choose a downtown hotel, no matter how good the service had been. The traffic had been unbearable. Besides the congestion of vehicles there had been these weird delivery guys on bicycles also holding up the traffic, never saw anything like that in Missouri. Boose quickly looked over the transcript a staffer had handed him. Standing he said, "Point of Order Mr. Chairman. I would like to suggest that for starting this organization we not deliberately create a government we simply don't have enough members to fill. Pardon me but from a practical point of view, and everyone knows Missourians are renowned for their practicality, it seems ludicrous. Why don't we simply go with two permanent members of the Defense Council and one elected and a three member court. Also write a way into the charter that allows for expansion of both organs as is seen fit later on, or of course reduction if needed also. That way we wouldn't have a mule load of vacant positions, nations wouldn't have to do double or triple duty, and we wouldn't have to worry about members leaving and vacating positions. We could just trim the fat because it would already be allowed."
David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Nation Name : Confederate State of Missouri

Flag of Confederate State of Missouri

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 34921689

Name: John Danforth
Sex: Male

http://nationsoftheworld.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 am

OOC: We only plan on putting the plan into action when we hit a number of nations, we plan on having a transition government until we figure our what we would all like to see has the standing government.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am

OOC: But why create something that may never happen? Why not create something we can use now? It's sort of like building a 100 room house for a single person on the premise you might get married and have a lot of children.
David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 am

OOC: Good point so what do you suppose we start with?
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Brighton Kensington Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 am

Kensington spoke to his translator. He was speaking his first language of Italian. "The king would like to know if you could properly define a transition government for everyone."
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 3 Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

"Well there are over 50 other nations in the world. Some are more hermit like than others. But bear in mind. In all you only need 15 nations to run the government. And currently we have eight. I am very much sure we could get actively participating nations in a few weeks(OOC: Days in real time).
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 am

President Boose leaned forward and spoke into his microphone, "Before joining this esteemed organization Confederate State of Missouri belonged to another similar multinational organization. It grew rather large and in the glow of it's success decided to enlarge it's government beyond that which it's core members could handle. Unfortunately some of the new members later withdrew from the organization vacating their positions and crippling the organization's government. I'm just saying that I feel it is wise to create the government of this organization around what we have as core starting members but allow for flexability in the size of the organs of government."
David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 am

Mr. Brander looks over at Mr. Boose and says, " I agree with what your saying and know what a problem big government can be. I say for now, we pick a "Council Leader" To act as the director of the gatherings here in NYC."
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

"We could put in a protocol in which the GA after a position is vacated immediately votes to put in a new officer. PLus currently there are only four bodies. Also the GA is able to regulate the number of commissions. As for the court. I feel each regional grouping having one justice, then having one at large chief justice fits our needs. As for the defence council we made it so that once the permanment memebrs managed to agree. They still ned a temp to give them a majority. That is how we came at 3 P + 4T. Plus this transition government would lower the bodies to three. Removing the court.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next