Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space the Finale Frontier

2 posters

Go down

Space the Finale Frontier  Empty Space the Finale Frontier

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 am

Saif's private jet lands in Dallas Texas, the site of The Texan Space Authority.
Space the Finale Frontier  Images11
Saif steps off the jet, cigar smoke flowing out of his mouth. he stands patiently waiting for the Vice President to arrive. He looks around at the other planes and jets siting on the strip. Works and personal of the station clamoring about.
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 10485086

Back to top Go down

Space the Finale Frontier  Empty Re: Space the Finale Frontier

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:37 am

Vice President George Jackson got out his limo which just arrived. He was worried that he was very much late. The Texan Space Council meeting took longer than expected(The Texan Space Council is the legislative body of the Texan Space Authority and the main space advisement body to the president). Once he say Saif standing at his jet, he walked
over to him.

"Sorry I am late. The Texan Space Council meeting took much longer than expected. So shall we?" said the Vice president. He knew how the AU was also battling for the bases. And he knew he had to succeed
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

General Assembly Representative
Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 am

"Not at all my friend!" Saif said as he swings his arm around George. "Welcome to my life." he said as he lead him on the jet. Saif walks to the bar, "Drink my friend! Help yourself. "Lets go!" He yells to his pilot. The guard near the door activates the stair lift.
Space the Finale Frontier  Unknow10
Saif sits on the couch, drink in hand. He ashes his cigar and takes a sip.
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am

George himself just took one drink. It was like a 14 hour flight. He then noticed some shrimp. he was a sucker for those. So he helped himself somewhat. He then sat down with his briefcase filled with diagrams and the such next to him. He then inquired something.

"Why haven't you sent a representative to the charter meeting yet?"
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:03 am

"AHH! I do not work where i play. We will speak business when we land for now we relax and enjoy the flight." he leans over, picks up the knife laying on the table and scoops a hit of cocaine, from the small mound on the table. "Here! Let me show you something." He snaps his fingers and a guard brings over a suitcase with a glass top and royal blue velvet interior, laying in the center is the Cullinan 1 diamond. "You like it?"
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 am

Jackson was already very much in an awkward position. Considering cocaine was banned in Central Texas.
"Yes very much. No wonder the First Lady tried to get it" He joked.

OOC: For the sake of time let's just assume that we have landed now.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 am

"Listen to me, where i come from i'm a god among men, my hands are safe. Where we going you are the same when your with me. I do what i want when i want, if i want it i take it no one says a peep!" He gets up and walks to the back room.
Space the Finale Frontier  Unknow12
He hits the side of his fist off the wall, a panel pops out. Saif takes a bottle of Macallan out and closes the panel. He walks back to the bar. "Nothing but the best." he says as he fills up his empty glass. "Please help your self." Saif sits on the coach. "We will be arriving in no time. You get used to it he says as he signals for the woman in the corner. She walks over and begins to massage his back. "Can i get you one!" He says his hand pointed to the woman and a big smile on his face.
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 am

"No thank you." replied Jackson. He decided to take out a newspaper. Looking at the date he sighed. Presidential and Vice Presidential primaries would be a week. Along with the general election on Sept 28. Luckily he didn't need to worry about campaigning considering him and Howard were term limited. And Jackson had no plans to become president. After finishing the paper he stared outside the airplane.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 am

Hours later...

Saif looks out the window "Where here!" he says, swigging the last of his drink. The plane lands in Tripoli International Airport. Saif gets up and walks to the stairs. "Welcome to my home." He says as the stairs lower to the ground. The two step out into the bright sunlight. A limo is waiting out side the plan, the driver standing next to the door. They walk to the limo, the driver opens the door and they step inside. "Now! Tell me what you have to say my friend."
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 am

"Alright. First let me say it is a pleasure to be here. Now I'll get straight to business. Central Texas wants a military base here in Tripoli. In exchange we will allow astronauts from NCR on the 2nd fleet. Now let me explain there are two fleets of space shuttles at the TSA. One fleet for the Amero Texan Space Station work(the 1st fleet). And the other for everything else(the second fleet). Now this will allow you to conduct experiments and do spacewalks as well. We also will launch satellites for you. We will allow military. But they may not be nuclear. Now with the shuttles I have a few diagrams. Now each shuttle can carry up to seven astronauts. The pilots and commanders shall always be from CT. But the other five can be NCR or Ct or a mixture. Now we have something called spacelab which allows testing in micro gravity. And I will also give you a picture of the launch of the Hubble Space Telescope."

Space the Finale Frontier  FwnWv5b
"Here is cabin image"

Space the Finale Frontier  EfqHW0g
"This is an artist concept of the space lab."

Space the Finale Frontier  TpTIG3c
"An internal diagram"

Space the Finale Frontier  MbLyGCi
"And our astronauts hard at work with the Hubble Space Telescope."

"Now any questions?"
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 am

"What size bases what do you want to store, tell me what your plans are." Saif says as he lights another cigar, and cracks a window.
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 am

"It will be a tri-base. Meaning Naval Forces, air force, and army. We plan on 60 tanks(10 thousand men for tank operation). 10 thousand men for now. And 45 aircraft. 30 fights. 15 fighter bombers. As for the navy 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 5 patrol boats. Our plans for now is just to give us a foothold of sorts for the Mediterranean and Africa. And we would sign a pact of non-aggression and even support if you request it. The support would only happen if we believe attacks were of no justification. Or if presented an equal danger to CT."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 am

The Limo pulls up to Saif's palace.
Space the Finale Frontier  Images12
Saif steps out, a woman and a man walk over to him. He puts his cigar in into the ashtray sitting on the platter that the woman was holding. The man pulls Saif's coat off, and hangings it over his arm. Saif removes his tie and gives it to the man. The woman and man walk away, "Lets go!" Allow me to show you around. We will talk about this when we eat." He says walking up to the boors.
Space the Finale Frontier  Images13
Main hall.
Space the Finale Frontier  Images14
Pool room.
Space the Finale Frontier  Images16
Space the Finale Frontier  Images15
Space the Finale Frontier  Images19
Bedrooms.
Space the Finale Frontier  Robert10
Master bedroom.
Space the Finale Frontier  Robert11
"Lets eat!" Saif says as there tour ended in the dinning room. The two sit at the table, servants bring out platters of food of all verity. Saif grabs his fork and knife and begins to eat. "Now he says as he points the the knife at the Vice President. "What if i give you a base inland, there would be no need for the naval units or any extra troops that would have been there to man the crafts, correct?"
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 am

"Correct. But president howard told me that if that were done. Military satellite launches would not be offorded for free. But rather a million GP"
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:10 am

"How about 30 tanks 5,000 men, 20 Aircrafts, 10 fights, 5 fighter boomers, and no navy.Its a small base and off the shore line, you understand." Saif replies.
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 pm

"That could be acceptable. But like I said. Military satellites would then cost you, to put them in orbit. And with the smaller amount of men, 2 million then. I believe perhaps we could make the base somewhere else in the country? Maybe Benghazi.":
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Saif al Islam Gaddafi Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Saif leans back in his chair, he picks up his glass of whiskey and finishes it. "Well I have heard all I needed to hear. I still have to meet with the A.U." Saif gets up from the table, "My friend I have other issues to attend to." He says waving two beautiful women over to his side. "Thank you for joining me for dinner. Please take a room and a girl if you wish! If you'd like to leave ill have my jet ready for you."
Saif al Islam Gaddafi
Saif al Islam Gaddafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:45 pm

"Well I'm married...." replied Jackson as he got up.
"I'll just stay for the night and then go tour the city tomorrow" he continued as he had a servant guide him to a room. Jackson didn't bother sleeping he was worried whether NCR would accept the CT deal or the AU deal.

The next day he toured the city and rather did enjoy himself. He later left on the jet and returned to CT.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down