Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World

+2
Central Texas
Chairman Brander
6 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 am

"I do not mind. I guess the Galatians could just randomly say their vote" Howard responded.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

General Assembly Representative
Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 am

" While we wait for our friend the Kings vote, The Amero Union wanted to know how everyone feels about the land of Hawaii becoming part of our Union. I feel since it is small and and unclaimed by a plot this should be no problem."

The Chairman then pulled away from the Mic
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 am

OOC: Just to let you know Brander if you look at the colored plot map it shows Hawaii as part of Plot one.

IC: "Though I am not surprised you do not know the wishes of the Hawaiian people. So unless we get a referendum from them I would be against any such action."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 am

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 7 Boehner1
" The Island was largely Destroyed durring the two wars over the last 15 years the place was used as a Mini mart for militaries. The Amero Gained control of the Island over 23 months ago and we have many project already in the works with the island, as well as helping the small population still lingering around to survive and even giving them work. If Amero can not gain full control of the Island and make it a part of our Union, we will have to not only stop helping these people who have become dependent on the Union, would would have to terminate all technology and AU built resources, This would leave the Island in horrible Distress" The Chairman yielded back from the Mic.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 am

"Mr.Brander there is an answer to this without Annexation. A resolution after the Charter is finished to provide aid to the islands. Until then the AU can still provide aid and such. But the AU should not be able to annex the islands."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:51 am

"We will continue to hold control until we can have people who represent the Hawaiian people sit down with Ameroin officials."
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 am

OOC: Again Brander as I stated before the colored map shows it clearly as part of plot one. So let's try not to shake things up. But I also recommend you vote that way we can get started without waiting for the Galatians.

IC: "Very well. I say we push this issue to after we finish the charter."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 am

OOC: Not trying to shake anything up at all, just trying to add a little drama

IC: Amero Votes yes
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 am

"Very well. Now that is settled for now. I suggest we begin the writing of the document." said howard towards his microphone.

He also had his staff pass out a small printed paper with the preamble of the charter.

We the nations of the world shall in the name of peace, freedom and rights of all create this organization to solve the world's problems. And to provide security to the world as whole
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 am

President Boose took out a pen and started writing on the document after a moment he offered his copy to a staffer who took it to the podium, "How about this, it's essentially the same thing, just a bit more flowery."

We, the nations of the world, in the name of peace, freedom, and human rights do found this organization to resolve international disputes and promote global security.

David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Nation Name : Confederate State of Missouri

Flag of Confederate State of Missouri

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 34921689

Name: John Danforth
Sex: Male

http://nationsoftheworld.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:19 am

"I see no problem with it. Shall we vote on it?"
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 am

Amero Votes Yes.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 am

Central texas votes aye.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brighton Kensington Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:24 am

OOC: I'm sorry. My nephew was being stubborn

IC: King Kensington had slipped off to the bathroom and looked at transcripts of the conversation he missed. He wispeared to his translator. "The king will go along with the vote of CT and CSM. He also states that CSM's preamble is fine with him."
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 7 Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 am

ooc: So where we at here boys
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 am

"The Confederate State of Missouri of course votes aye", the President declares while standing. "As the next order of business, since we have just received a new membership request, I would like to address new members joining this discussion. I personally favor it."
David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:00 am

OOC: If they are here, they should have a say, I agree
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 pm

"If the new member representatives can get here by all means they may join. But they will not not have the right to vote over all ready decided things such as the CJ or the GS" replied Howard.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 pm

"That is only sensible. There is no sense in rehashing already settled issues", agreed President Boose.
David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 pm

"Alright now this first article shall be Article One: General Provisions. This will further expand the reason for the NOTW. And clarify the rights of nations and their people. Also I suggest it cover nuclear weapons and chemical weapons. Now I feel I have taken this podium too much. So I yield to whoever wishes to present Article One." Said Howard into the microphone. And afterwards stepped down from the podium and went back to his seat.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:38 pm

I say we make a way where Nukes exist they are just very very expensive. Dropping a nuke would cost someone a lot of money which would make them not want to even do it.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm

OOC: I have a system idea. This would involve of getting rid of NStracker. But it's an equation. I am still working out it's bugs. But essentially while the nukes themselves(The warheads) don't cost much. The technology to do so does. Plus I was going to put forward a resolution making a Nuclear authority. Which decides who can have nukes.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brighton Kensington Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm

OOC: I think we should come up with the restrictions and rules that need to be placed on nukes
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

The First Initial Meeting of The Nations of the World - Page 7 Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:41 pm

OOC:Again a future resolution. I mean there should be something to decide who gets nukes. So if people like NCR come here we don't we need to worry about world war 3,
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:57 pm

ooc: There has to be a system and process to be able to make them though or have the technology because like Iran is not supposed to have one but they are trying to make one any way. If a nation like the NCR wanted they should be able to attempt it, even though it would be a very hard process
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next