Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New King

5 posters

Go down

The New King Empty The New King

Post by Brighton Kensington Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am

Things were being set up for the Prince's coronation. The Queen saw to all the plans and what would happen. First would be the coronation of the Prince and the Princess of which would consist of her giving her crown to Princess Sophia. Then, the new king would give a speech and boom it would be all over. The thing was that the Prince was leaving the NOTW meeting early to be there and his first order of business would be to appoint a new GA Rep which would fly out the next day. The Queen was told that the family jet had landed and the Prince was fine. He was being dressed now. The event was set to begin at 1:00 that afternoon.
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

The New King Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

General Assembly Representative
Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

The New King Empty Re: The New King

Post by Brighton Kensington Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm

The event was starting and everything was in place. The Prince and Princess descended the steps with the royal scepter in the Prince's hand. They reached the platform where the Archbishop was waiting. The Archbishop approached the Prince to present the oath and everything went silent. "Please repeat after me. Do you Prince Brighton Cicero Kensington, accept the Position of King of The Kingdom of Galatians, to lead us, guide us, and protect us from anything we may face?" The Queen shead a tear as she realized what was happening. Now it was the Princes turn. "I, Prince Brighton Cicero Kensington, do accept the position of King of the Kingdom of Galatians. The Archbishop moved over to Princess Sophia. "Do you accept the position of Queen of the Kingdom of Galatians. To help your husband in any way possible and to be a second light to the people of Galatians?" "I, Princess Sophia Kensington, do accept the position of Queen of the Kingdom of Galatians." Next the Archbishop took the crown off a pillow and placed it on Brighton's head. Then he walked over to the Queen and took the tiara off her head and placed it on Princess Sophia's head. The Archbishop turned and faced the audience. "I present to you the King and Queen of Galatians!" The people roared with applause and cheer.
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

The New King Cape_Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 pm

THE AU people cheer for the new KING AND QUEEN!
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Carson Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Scott Carson was flying home from New York City while watching the live feed from Galatians. He smiled slightly, feeling proud of this new King. Scott made a mental note to himself to sight down with him as soon as possible to discuss the future relationship of their two nations.
Scott Carson
Scott Carson

Nation Name : The United Confederal Republics (UCR)

The New King The_free_and_true_republic_of_the_people__75966

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 22037073

Name: Gelar Baganu
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 pm

President Howard was in his Office watching the event. He smiled slightly. He hoped that Brighton would make a good King. He told his Chief of Staff to make sure he talk with the new King while he was on the Space Shuttle Freedom.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brighton Kensington Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:39 am

It took King Brighton awhile but he finally made up his mind about who he wanted his GA Rep. to be. He has to choose carefully because he would be working with this person closely. "I have chosen my new GA Rep. to be my sister Princess Diana. She is dedicated and determined to do this job and I can't think of anyone better.'

The New King Princess-letizia-and-felipe-varela-dress-paris-silk-sleeveless-france-gallery
"She also turned 20 today!" The king said smiling at his sister
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

The New King Cape_Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by David Boose Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 am

Watching the coronation while working in his office President Boose thought it might be good idea to get a better feel of this new king. He instructed his secretary of state to make arrangements for a state visit to Galatians.
David Boose
David Boose
Admin

Nation Name : Confederate State of Missouri

Flag of Confederate State of Missouri

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 34921689

Name: John Danforth
Sex: Male

http://nationsoftheworld.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down