Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Brightons Address

Go down

Prince Brightons Address Empty Prince Brightons Address

Post by Brighton Kensington Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Prince Brighton got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. He saw his fathers favorite spot in the house which was a little nook in the corner. He remembered asking his father "Why is this small spot your favorite part of the house?" And he always responded "Son never forget the small things. For they are the things that got us where we are today. If this nook wasn't built the house would look pretty lopsided huh?" And he would always nod his head yes. He knew that he would never see his father in that little spot again which brought steady tears to his eyes. He went through the French doors that led outside to the garden where everything was set up for his address. Not only was this going to be broadcast in Galatians but to every nation. He stepped up to the podium and cameras started flashing.

"Dear people of Galatians and nations all over. I am here to tell you and confirm the news reports that have been appearing this morning. Our dear king... My father has passed away." The prince took a moment and continued.

"Some of you may be asking how this tragedy occurred and I am here to tell you. When my father came home from the NOTW meeting he was terribly ill. We had a physician look at him from the residence but couldn't because he didn't have the proper equipment. So we privately took him to a hospital where they ran tests and found a heavy amount of arsenic in his system. He died of poisoning which corrupted vital organs and caused him death. We, his family were with him till the very end. At this the prince was trembling with emotion. "The doctors also found alcohol in his system which isn't unordinary because my father always had a couple drinks after a stressful day. The doctors don't know how the arsenic got into his drinks so as of now our investigative unit suspect foul play." The prince could hear the people gasp in the audience and was pretty sure everyone around the world had as well. "We are investigating the hotel of which he stayed. We don't have much but we will continue to investigate. The Prince thought that was enough. "I thank yo all for attending and I will not be answering any questions." The Prince stumbled off and collapsed with emotion. Some servants carried him off to his bedroom.
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

Prince Brightons Address Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

General Assembly Representative
Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Prince Brightons Address Empty Re: Prince Brightons Address

Post by Brighton Kensington Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Photographers were taking pictures of the house trying to get a picture of anyone they could find. The Prince was in his room with his wife crying unconsolably. Finally he told the royal secretary "Please notify all the leaders that I will press my way to the NOTW meeting even if I have to be dragged there." The secretary left the room to make the calls.
Brighton Kensington
Brighton Kensington

Nation Name : The Kingdom of Galatians

Prince Brightons Address Cape_Verde

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14992123

General Assembly Representative
Name: Princess Diana Kensington
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum