Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

terrorist attack

2 posters

Go down

terrorist attack Empty terrorist attack

Post by Central Texas Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

It was a normal day In Tampa, Florida(State in Central Texas) the business were about to close. But there were a few sports games going on. Little did they know something terrible was coming.

Last edited by Central Texas on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

General Assembly Representative
Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

terrorist attack Empty Re: terrorist attack

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:01 am

There was a BBQ joint in the southern part of tampa. A lot of people were gatherd around the small place and were watching their favorite snooker team get dominated by their rivals a town over. the game was winding to and end and many of the people were still sitting around the BBQ joint, about 15 of them. One of the older men was named Billy, he was an African Central Texan and owned the place. Everyone knew him and respected him. Billy was known to get his hands in some gambling but never anything big, thats why he was worried about the Black Van that had driven by three times now. He and a few others had noticed it but passed it off a few times. ( I will now pass of the BBQ joint and billy and them to you to control.)
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 am

The black van eventually parked at the Joint's parking lot. The owner got out and walked down the street down half a kilometer to a burger joint who's parking lot was full. . He had a hoodie on so Billy couldn't see the guy's face. After a few minutes of waiting Billy went to check the Van. It was against policy to park there without eating. Once he got there he looked into the van. He was wondering who it was from anyway. As he checked the back window he noticed something flashing. He narrowed his eyes.....it was a bomb....

*BOOM!*

The bomb went off destroyed everything in a 100 meter radius. Billy and everyone at the BBQ joint were killed. Within minutes authorities were at the scene. There were some charred objects that were later found to be bodies. Authorities began the search for survivors. But it seemed to be going no where within after a few hours.

Meanwhile the police used street camera from down the road to get the Van that witnesses from down the street described as suspicious. And forensics deemed an area around what seemed to be the remnants of a van to be the epicenter of the explosion. After awhile they managed to get the number. And the plate's origins. It originated in the AU!
UCK 9827

The president was informed during his flight. He made an executive order to be on Defcon 1 until they knew everything. He also told his Press Secretary to set up a speech time in Tampa. He also Contacted Chairman Brander on the matter. Meanwhile Ambassador Cheney to contact AU police forces that way they could get information on the van and it's owner.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 am

The Chairman was still in NYC, waiting fro the NOTW meetings to start back up. Has he stood in his penthouse, he wondered who it could have been. I mean Amero has almost a billion people let alone probably 20 million are illegal immigrates to." The Chairman was worried that this was going to become a big deal, he and the President of CT had not had the best relationship in the past and things where just starting to get better.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 am

(PS remember we operate under the RP pop= 1/10 NS pop rule Wink )
President Howard touched down in Houston and once he got home. He asked for a phone line to the Chairman. He knew he would be worried about the relationship between CT and the AU and he wanted to assure him things would not change as long as the AU government didn't sponsor it. Personally he wanted things to be better. Since he knew it would take both sides to find the culprits.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 am

The Chairman was told that Howard wanted to speak with him, AIA had just found out information that MS-13 was responsible for the horrific attack in the city of tampa.

He was told Howard was on the line and Brander clicked the speaker button on the phone and pressed on the line, " President Howard, first off my condolences for the tragedy that has happened in tampa. We are now getting information the organized crime unit, MS-13, is responsible for the attack."
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 am

Howard's eyes narrowed.
"Thank you. But let's get straight to business here. What do you know of this MS-13?"
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:44 am

" A lot, these guys have been around since before sliced bread, they are based in urban areas all throughout south Amero. They have multiple leaders that cover multiple territories. Many have hated the gang for years because of their mass violence and no mercy approach to dealing with things. But over the last two decodes they have become more of a staple, running security and policing some of their own slums and even creating their own type of currency based of drugs to keep their little ghetto economy going. They seem to stay to them selfs in Amero based of the fact that many large Mexican CEO's fun the gang and many of these mexicans in Amero have grew up relying this gang through the wars. People are starting to see them as freedom fighters of some sort, there main rivals are the African American gangs, even though they have driven them out of Amero years ago, I can not tell you the last time I saw an african American in Amero Howard, kinda sad. I am sending you some pictures they should be printing out over in your office in a little."

Time passed.....

terrorist attack MS13terrorist attack MS%2013%20pose

" You see the pictures Howard, This is there main leader: They Call him Lucifer, we have not to much info on him. he was born in the streets never got a social or anything.
terrorist attack Ms13_01_large
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 am

"This may explain recent Mexican-African american violence...." Howard sighed....
"You do realize that this is an act of terrorism...and we will go after them correct? And if it comes to go through the AU...well we hope you will be on our side."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 am

" With all do respect President Howard, the whole sight was blown to shit, there is not a piece of evidence. We do not have anyone to completely connect it to and the plate number rewired the number back to Pre-war Gorigeia. I suggest you allow us to keep our continues investigation of the whole gang and allows us to take down them for a all and for good, then try and prosecute who will wind up getting the best Jewish lawyer paid by one of the Major Mexican corporations."
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:57 am

"Mr. Chairman you will be surprised by what science has to offer today. And we are looking into border cams as well. So if we find this man and he gives us info to get us that leads us to that group. We do hope you will cooperate."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 am

" Once again Mr. Howard we hope you will allow is to continue are overall investigation, My main associates are hard at work and we will be taking care of MS13 for good soon. We hope that if your nation decided to take the issue farther, we will be happy to work with you and provide you with the proper visa's to allow your force investigation, ofcorse accompanied by members of AIA."
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 am

"Of course. well I have to go for now. I must go see the Family's victims. Oh and for now the border security will be tripled. So please don't complain about the traffic."
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 am

terrorist attack Abc_jo10

Chairman Brander was on the world wide news broadcast in NYC, he was asked numbers questions and the main topic of discussion was the attack in Central Texas. Here is a little bit of what the Leader of the A.U. had to say.

" I have spoke with President Howard and let hime know that we are 100% behind solving this case, but I hope that we can all stop using this term of terrorism. What happened in CT was caused by gang violence between MS-13 and another gang of African American decent in CT. Gang violence happens everyday, if we had the luxury of going and blaming other nations for those problems every time they happened in AU territory I do not think I would be sitting down with you here tonight. Has anyone even asked the question yet, what caused them to attack?"

The interview continued on in a better tone, the chairman went on to talk about his children and even went into his divorce from his former wife. That is all for now....stay tuned.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 am

00C:Anything?
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 am

OOC: Making the war system threads right now. So I might not post any thing tonight. But it will be the capture of the suspect. And in CT we are weird in by the Supreme court can authorize the use of torture if it deems the information needed to protect all citizens Wink
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:33 am

OOC: But if they are from Amero wouldn't their characters be my choice, I mean wouldn't I have to first let in be known to your region where he is. For all we know they could be anywhere.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:36 am

OOC; If you remember correctly you gave me control. But if you want him back. I'll gladly do it. And make a massive man hunt. But I doubt he can make it back to the Au considering new border security.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:38 am

OOC: No I remember but I gave your control of the BBQ joint and the black guys who got attacked, because they were citizens of CT
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:40 am

OOC; Sorry I thought "Them" implied also the owner. So it may be best for you to make a scene of him on the run. Near maybe still in tampa or another city.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 am

I can do that.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

terrorist attack Empty BREAKING NEWS

Post by Chairman Brander Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 am

terrorist attack Tuxpi_10

We are getting breaking new this morning that a large number of MS-13 members have organized in the city of Tapachula. Tapachula is at the farthest most Southern tip in Amero. The men have been protesting peacefully for the last week in the small town and it has been said that 6,000 of them have made there way to Tapachula. MS-13 was known for there horrific crimes, but over the last few years have made strides and picked up for the cut off of welfare the current administration put in place a little over two years ago. The Leaders of the small scale military parade today told us that they do not have any problems with Chairman Brander or the government. They actually went on to praise the government for as they said, "turning the welfare switch off". It has been known that since that has happened many large corporations have made donations to many charities and churches around the area. The problem many are starting to say is that these corporations were Mexican based and may of had different agendas the once previously thought. For example the town of Tapachula has been pretty much taken over by the gang during the last six months and almost turned into a capital location for them of some sort. The people of Tapachula seem to be well behind the group and the few hounded in the town that apose the gang have been either arrested by the gang and held in a local run down middle school or have fled Tapachula. the town is asking to meet with Chairman Brander and their main request in what they want is the standing mayor of Tapachula. He is an African american man and has been mayor of the town for over 11 years. The small town of Tapachula had once been populated with over 60% african american until about a year ago where gang violence became way to high and hundreds left the city. Now the town of Tapachula is populated by 3% african american and those few have as we said earlier either fled, or unfortunately a few have been " arrested " by the gang.

Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:53 pm

[Breaking News!]
The suspect of the Tampa bombing has been spotted in Orlando. The President has also ordered the lock down of the state of Florida. Meaning that all peoples moving in and out must go through check points. And Orlando itself is under a heavier lock down.

The Central Intelligence Commission has already gotten approval to use torture if necessary during questioning from the Supreme court. This has lead human rights advocates to protest in front of the court.

In other news. The first part of the Amero Texan Space Station shall be launching this week. The First launch shall be conducted by the ASA.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 pm

OOC: You have him yet.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm

OOC: No I just said where he was. Remember since you control him. So I just described the city. So just like show him at a like a gang place. Or a really really cheap motel. And I'll go off that.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down