Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info @ Banks of the World

Go down

Info @ Banks of the World Empty Info @ Banks of the World

Post by Chairman Brander Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 am

This is where you will find the information you need to know for opening your bank. The World Bank is just the location where all banks are held, really each nation opens there own bank and can interact with others in a world economy. Banks will be where the money of each of our characters are held and really represent the money for your nation. The way this money is found is through the budget of of NS tracker; Commerce Budget. This amount is then converted into pounds of gold, which in our world will be known as the Gold Piece. Each GP represents one pound worth of gold. You will be able to use this currency from everything to opening your own businesses in the economy or making wise investments with the outside world.

The way a bank is opened is by simply picking your national bank name. You will see shortly that everyones bank accounts will be full with the proper amount of the new currency. Transactions will be made between banks of nations on another thread here in the economy. Your national bank can just become a new topic in the economy and I will make it a sticky so it will be up for individual usage.

Example  

The Amero Union has a Commerce Budget of 1.09 trillion dollars. To convert the numbers we will go off of gold being priced at 20800 dollars a pound. This would mean Amero's 1.09 trillion is now converted to 52403846.15 pounds of gold or GP's. That number will now be placed in my account as all of yours will shortly be shown under your info.

Now that I have my amount and know my amount of GP's I am going to start a National Bank

The link the bank is right here   http://nationsoftheworld.createaforum.net/t26-amero-union-national-bank#588

Last edited by Chairman Brander III on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down

Info @ Banks of the World Empty Re: Info @ Banks of the World

Post by Chairman Brander Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 am

Also Know that today will count as thursday the 8th of August, the next cycle will start in 3 months and updates will be done then
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down