Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Market Game" catalog

2 posters

Go down

"Market Game" catalog  Empty "Market Game" catalog

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 pm

"Market Game" catalog  ZxGawEpadlYxF6u65p.htm
The Nations of the world catalog

Motorcades
"Market Game" catalog  Pope-motorcade_2005828c

The Italian-
This motorcade comes with 15 motorcycle guards that follow in a protection like "V" shape formation. A medical van follows in the back with three BMW security black cars. The in the middle are three Luxury main cars. The person or people being transferred in this motorcade can be put in any of the three main cars, helps protect from threats aimed at a leader. Price: $10,000,000

"Market Game" catalog  Mugabe_motorcade070612
The Mayor's fleet- This motorcade comes with 9 motorcycle police guards and one luxury car in the middle. This motorcade is meant for the leader or character who feels safe for the most part wherever they are using the motorcade. The police guards are mainly to control traffic, the car can be replaced with any luxury car of choice owned by the leader as well. Price: $2,000,000

"Market Game" catalog  4809918651_43bf1cc034_z
The Vacation: This motorcade consist of 6 fully armored SUV's. The 6 cars are exactly the same and are fully tinted. Leader may be placed in any of the 6 cars. This motorcade is great for when visiting other nations. This is the only motorcade that can be brought over to another nation that holds value in the "Market game rp style". If you do not hold one of these you must rely on host nations security for transportation. Price: $9,000,000

"Market Game" catalog  Article-1198105-05A01E34000005DC-290_634x417
The Rockefeller: This motorcade is the best of the best. It consist of three Bentley's, 6 Escalades and 4 Range rovers. This motorcade is meant for someone's character who has vast wealth as well as like showing of to the other leaders. Oh, by the way this motorcade also comes with a helicopter that hovers above the motorcade for extra protection, it matches the cars though, ofcorse  Price: $65,000,000

MORE TO COME,, PLANES ARE THE NEXT SECTION, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BUY FROM THE CATALOG, THAT IS FINE, JUST SHOW THE PRICE OF WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BRING INTO THE "MARKET GAME"
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Nation Name : The Amero Union

Long Live the Union

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 32595297

Back to top Go down

"Market Game" catalog  Empty Re: "Market Game" catalog

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Personally I rather we not do any of this. As this was basically the thought of the unneeded CU economy. It just goes too much out of RP for my tastes. I rather we just keep to economic treaties and things like it. Since every country will make sure their president is in the best of shape regardless of price. So it seems a bit unrealistic for me. So I rather like stated above keep to a complete RP economy and not do any of these.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

General Assembly Representative
Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:23 pm

That is fine Central Texas, If you do not want to add the "Market Game" Into your rp you do not have to. This is only meant for people who want to add more detail to their character. If you do not want to have your leader to have a personal wealth you do not have to, it will not hurt or help you. This is for people who want to get more detailed in their Also, the way the taxes are set up and the system, it allows for You to create a national bank to hold wealth for your nation as well as choose that characters wealth. For example I like it because I have made my character very rich, but nothing to incredible where he only has about 1/17 the wealth of Mark Zuckerburg. Another example is how Kensington no has a Royal wealth for his nations royal family, Lastly it allows us to create money for the NOTW organization. The organization now holds over 23 billion dollars and can be used toward something pretty cool in a role-play. So if you do not want to join that is fine but even if I was the only one to use this I would still do so because I enjoy the extra amount of detail I now have for not only my leader but also other leaders like Kensington's royal family. It is cool to know now in mine and his rp together that his royal family is worth 70 some odd billion, it make the rp change completely and his character really does hold some royalties of sort.
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:40 pm

As long as I don't have to show the thing I will show in rp....since I rather not go through this. Since my character obviously has a house in the country. But I don't see the need to show it here.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 pm

What do you mean?
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm

I mean if my character has his own house in let's say a small town in Florida. Do I have to show it here?
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:57 pm

no, but unless you want it to be known to others to help them enjoy ro more
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Alright thank you.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chairman Brander Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 pm

But I also like it because if for example you want to give a gift to another character, it is cool that you use your personal wealth to give another a gift, which is really money if the other person wanted to turn around and sell the gift would add a drama because that would be rude lol
Chairman Brander
Chairman Brander

Long Live the Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down