Nations of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World or International parties

2 posters

Go down

World or International parties Empty World or International parties

Post by Central Texas Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 am

What do you guys think of this? For rp. Like Each world party would have it's ideals and each nation who has a party that has those ideals could join it so to speak. And then if that party is in power, that person could rp it so that their Councillor is part of that national party. So hence they are part of that international party. And people could join more than one international party. Since each nation could have more than one party. Thoughts?
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

General Assembly Representative
Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

World or International parties Empty Re: World or International parties

Post by Scott Carson Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

I would normally be in favor of this, however my experience in our last region has turned me off to the idea of having political parties. The majority of the people here are of the same political preferences (in general), so this would only end up as a one-party system in the end, with the few dissenters being stuck as a minority.
Scott Carson
Scott Carson

Nation Name : The United Confederal Republics (UCR)

World or International parties The_free_and_true_republic_of_the_people__75966

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 22037073

Name: Gelar Baganu
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Central Texas Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 pm

The thing is most of joined the CU doing to be a confederation. Unlike other regions. So in turn most of us were conservative(Fiscally at least) so I believe here at one point will be filled with people from both sides. Also in the CU the political parties were more of a personal thing. Than a state thing. So here it offers more rp. People don't always have their political preferences represented in their nation.

Plus even if we have the same preferences there wouldn't be a difference between having no parties or having parties. There would still be an unofficial one party system. As if anything it would turn out to be a one-party dominant system. Much like Russia with it's United Russia Party.
Central Texas
Central Texas

Nation Name : Central texas

GP's ( Gold Pieces ) : 14961761

Name: Rick Perry
Sex: male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down